Ways to Develop Self-Confidence:- Even the most successful people in the world experience a self-esteem downturn from time to time and can lose confidence in themselves and is that the state of self- confidence is not permanent, must be worked and maintained in difficult situations, must be learned and practice.
5 – Ways to Develop Self-Confidence
Below are the 5 ways to develop self confidence which must be in your mind as a business student. The first thing is to act with self-confidence, even you are not, adjust your body language to reflect that you are a person who believes in himself and is sure of what he does. This will make you feel that you have control of any situation and others will feel it as well. Sit upright, look your interlocutor in the eyes and throw your shoulders back, avoid stooping, this posture conveys security to others that at the same time will be a feeling that gives you feedback and full of confidence and security.
- Dress for the Occasion
It is important that we choose clothes and accessories according to our lifestyle and the occasion in question, do not be afraid to show something of your personality through the accessories, you have to think about how you want them to see you others.
- Learn to Express your Ideas
It is important to have speaker skills, great speakers speak with a steady rhythm taking pauses to reaffirm what they are saying. Learn by watching chats or presentations by people you admire.
- Think Positive
You have to train your mind to have a “yes I can” mentality, think positive and surround yourself with positive people will radiate to your environment.
- Put your new Attitude into Practice
Not only is it enough to look like a confident person or learn to speak like one, you need to practice your new skill to dominate it, approach people, talk about your abilities, you have to sell your brand.
- Prepare Yourself
Do not get used to improvising and thinking that luck will do everything for you, you must be prepared for every occasion, whether it is a job interview, a networking event , learn everything you can about your industry, You want to achieve, the more prepared it will be easier.
In general, in order to have self-confidence, we need to prepare ourselves and have experience in the industry in which we want to succeed, our knowledge will help us to have a solid foundation on which to build that confidence, every obstacle and every failure is an experience plus.
Tips for Overcoming in a Job Interview
The interview is the last step before the final incorporation to a job post. They already know your skills, now you have to prove them. In the job search, the selection interview is final since it is the last step before joining the position. This “test” is done to corroborate what has already been advanced in the curriculum and cover letter. Behavioral patterns that ensure the success of an interview cannot be scientifically established, but some useful advice can be outlined. Now, what attitudes should we adopt and what should we avoid in an interview? We can summarize it in 11 points:
- Be natural, it is not convenient to appear forced, because sooner or later you will know how we are and can be counterproductive;
- Be sincere, that will provoke trust in the interlocutor;
- Be brief and concise so that we clearly understand what we are exposing;
- Answer the question that is asked to us, and not to ramble or leave
- If you do not know something, say it, it is not a crime not to know everything;
- Look at the interviewer, you will instill more confidence and credibility;
- Do not show off and humble yourself, you will have time to prove what you are and what you are;
- Watch your presence, your grooming and dress;
- Control the movement of your hands when expressing yourself and remember that the broad movements denote less nervousness than the short and repeated;
- Be educated, is one of the keys to coexistence and this is very important in the internal life of a company;
- Ask what is expected of you in the company, show interest in the position and projection offered by the company.
Remember that giving a good impression not only means dress appropriately, aspects such as responses, body posture and reactions to possible situations, can make the difference when it comes to getting the job.