Facebook Tricks and Tips to Boost Business presence on Social Media: At present a significant group of people and brands in the world have a page or a profile on Facebook. In the case of trademarks these pages are managed by a Community Manager who is the person in charge of managing and managing that online community.
This person, apart from knowing how to write, be witty and proactive, must know the use and rules of each of the Social Networks. That’s why in Professional Life we put at your disposal the ten tricks of Facebook so that your publications do not have errors according to business experts. Below are 10 must know social media, especially Facebook tricks and tips that must be in your mind as a little entrepreneurs to boost your business in social media world.
10 – Must Know Facebook Tricks & Tips for Entrepreneur
- Delete the link of publications: when we are creating a publication and copy the link to another page, automatically generated a thumbnail with title, URL and almost always description and photo. It’s time to delete the web address we’ve pasted.
- Change the photo of the thumbnails: when we insert a link, in most cases Facebook chooses a photo of the page to which it refers. And, sometimes, you can choose between several pressing the forward and reverse buttons. If none of the images convince us we can upload a new one of our computer, that is more striking and call the action.
- Modify the titles and descriptions of the thumbnails: just like the photograph of a link, the title and the description can be changed by the text that we want.
- Include description in the photos of an album: When we upload several photos in the same publication, Facebook considers it a photo album and in each one of them we can put a description of each image.
- Mark your original photos: If you are one of the few that does not search the images you publish on the Internet and you have your own photographs, add a watermark.
- Mention others: If you make a publication with content from other websites, you can mention its authors. Just include a “@” and your Facebook name.
- Respond to comments directly: if someone puts a comment on one of your publications you can respond directly, to get a notification of it.
- Check spelling mistakes: sometimes it is useful to use text editors such as Word that can detect more errors and always check a couple of times what was written before publishing or programming it.
- Always have information updated: the information page is your contact card on Facebook, if there is no phone number or email address you may lose potential customers who do not consider sending you a private message.
- Create quality content but above all attractive: it is imperative to keep it always present. Depending on the activity of the company and the approach you want it will be more or less easy. Before uploading any content to Facebook remember that it must be thoroughly reviewed, as help other than using the tips described above you can ask someone to review it.
Boost your Business Through Social Media
Social networks have become an important work tool, a way of getting closer to the customers, of making a brand known and of creating an image. At Business Study Notes, we give you these tips to boost your business.
The first thing we have to ask ourselves is where are our customers? Perhaps our clients potential use social networks or maybe not. Also not all social networks are the same and maybe our customers use more networks than others.
In all the social networks in which we decide to be, it is necessary to elaborate the profiles of companies with all the necessary information, taking into account our objectives and the clients to whom we want to go.
A very important aspect is that social networks are not enough to be but must be used; you have to have regularity in publications and publish quality content and provide relevant information.
Develop a plan of “Social Media.” Once we are clear on which social networks we want to be present and that we have developed a company profile in an appropriate way, we must contribute content of value. The content we share can be ours or another Person or company. It is recommended that 80% of the publications be third parties and 20% be ours. With the contents we will attract visitors to our website or blog and we will gradually get subscribers.
One of the most important advantages of social networks is the information that we can collect from our clients, since they facilitate the proximity and we can attend to them in a more direct way and see what their complaints and comments are, which will help us to improve our Service or product.