How to Identify a Leader during Selection Process:- Today companies are looking for people who truly lead their work teams, but the million dollar question is How to detect who is a true leader? In this post we will cover the most important aspects of a true leader:
How to Identify a Leader during Selection Process
Below are 10 tips to learn how to identify a leader during the selection process
- A true leader acts with EQUITY, he must give each one what he deserves, and no more than that he must worry not only for his person but for each member of the team he directs.
- Predict with the EXAMPLE, regardless of rank or position a true leader always works together with the team, in order to achieve the desired goals for the company.
- Take the correct decisions, however hard or unexpected they may be. They will always make the right decisions for the company and for its work group, without harming any of the team members.
- Encourage GROWTH, a true leader will always try to encourage team members to lead, provide training and form new leaders to distribute workloads for a better development of work plans.
- Detect STRENGTHS of the team, the true leader does not observe errors but detects the strengths of each of the team members, in order to designate the work load so that the work is performed more efficiently and reliably.
- GUYA, a true leader corrects mistakes in a PRIVATE way makes the person Who made the mistake and shows why the problem to take immediate action
- Listen to LISTEN, unlike mediocre leaders, a true leader learns to listen to the complaints, problems, differences and mistakes of team members, as this creates trust and cement the bases of the relationship with the work team.
- Act with JUSTICE, when a team member performs an act or gives an idea a true leader gives recognition to the team member and does not take all the credit, this creates a fair relationship.
- It is PROACTIVE; a true leader is ahead of the situations, acts before the problem reaches the work team
- Detect EMERGING MARKETS, is always attentive to see where there is an opportunity to grow, and improve your work team.
If you have any of these qualities, you are a true leader and if you lack any you can practice to become better every day with your work team.
Tips for an Effective Speaker
There are people that we admire for their way of expressing themselves and they manage to transmit their ideas with ease. This requires preparation, in his first practices as a speaker, he had imprecision or some void of information, however, with practice and techniques he has managed to overcome those obstacles. Here are some tips to make your speech more effective:
- Choose timely Information
Choose information that will be interesting for your audience, so you will get their attention.
The good speaker must master the content or information he wants to explain. Get ready in advance. It gathers testimonies or experiences related to the theme to make it closer.
Practice your speech, that way you can overcome or overcome some obstacle during it.
- Use attractive Support Material
This will also keep your audience attentive. Keep in mind the message of your body: our body language is important.
The audience will be attentive to your tone of voice and expressions, even how you stop. Try to walk, but seldom while speaking, while showing confidence and tranquility.
Clear your mind and you will be able to concentrate better at the time of your presentation.
- Involve your Audience
This way you can measure the attention of the public and also, you will generate feedback.
Hello everyone! This is Richard Daniels, a full-time passionate researcher & blogger. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Economics. He loves to write about economics, e-commerce, and business-related topics for students to assist them in their studies. That's the sole purpose of Business Study Notes.
Love my efforts? Don't forget to share this blog.