Business Decision Making Process and Working under Pressure: Making a way in the workplace involves making decisions at any moment, some of them are simple, but others can overwhelm us by not finding a suitable answer and that is why making a decision can have its own science and art that is why entrepreneur.com gives us a series of recommendations to always choose the best for our career.
6 Steps Business Decision Making Process
Below are the 6 steps business decision making process, which is probably used in today’s business world for handling various sorts of unwanted situations.
- Let the Worries go
Sometimes it is difficult, but if you manage to do it before deciding, you have saved yourself a great deal of “guilt and regret.” In addition, if things do not go as planned, you can continue immediately with what follows.
- Do not believe 100% in what you believe
Our brain filters only the information that reaffirms the theory we believe. In other words: we believe what we want to believe, but sometimes we can be very hard on ourselves.
- Facts, desires and choices: each in its place
Separate and identify the parts of each element. If the mixes you only manage to merge the expectation with reality and it is not recommended.
- It limits the time invested
Before making a decision asks you what the consequences will be in 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years. Will not there be one like that in a couple of days? So it’s not worth investing that much time.
- Gambling and Fate
If you bring a huge tangle to decide, throw a coin, remember that making a decision will always be a better option than staying stuck
- There is no turning back
Even if it seems the opposite, once it reaches this point everything is easier. If the decision you made was not what you expected, make it necessary to make it the best option and reach your goal. Take your time and learn to make decisions. Life is a constant trial and error. What you do not have is learning.
More from Business Study Notes: Tips for Renewing Your Business
5 – Tips for Working under Pressure
Below are five tips, which are fore-sure assist you in working under pressure in any sort of environments.
Working under pressure can make the best or worse of you as a professional and you will never know when a situation will arise that require your quick solution and response, it is always good to learn how to handle them without stress.
The situation of equal pressure requires precision and effectiveness to maintain the success of the company, so here we give us a series of steps to avoid the stress of this type of circumstances:
- Analyze the task in order to separate the important from what is not and define the priorities. From this analysis we can determine the focus and the elements necessary to carry out the activities. This analysis should take into account the key objectives, the content of the work, the availability of resources and the parameters and performance standards set by the superiors.
- Managing time is crucial to tackle and combat stress when dealing with a heavy workload. If time is properly planned, stress is lessened, and delivery dates are more likely to be met without hassle. Likewise, the achievement of the results can be ensured by leaving room for contingencies and eventualities.
- Determine the tasks that are unproductive and waste our time. For example, taking a physical inventory may be useless for the result when at the same time digital records are kept accurate and accurate.
- Make a list of activities and communicate it to the members of the work team so that everyone is aware of the short, medium and long term objectives. It is important that this list identifies priority tasks.
- Keep a precise agenda with specific time frames that serve as a reference to those who have greater difficulty working in situations of pressure? Follow these tips and learn how to handle stress situations as an activity you can do without stress!
Hello everyone! This is Richard Daniels, a full-time passionate researcher & blogger. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Economics. He loves to write about economics, e-commerce, and business-related topics for students to assist them in their studies. That's the sole purpose of Business Study Notes.
Love my efforts? Don't forget to share this blog.