Tips for a Healthy Work Team and What Strengthen your Business Culture: It is the responsibility of the company to promote a positive and pleasant work environment for employees, which will always be reflected in productivity and competitiveness. The well-being of employees is not only about labor factors, the health care of employees is also very important.
Exercise is very Expensive
The exercise regularly prevents the risk of developing many diseases, helps us to be in better spirits, and generally more concentrated in business, we have many employees who spend almost eight hours a day at the computer, inactive and with poor health.
How Coaching can Improve Your Company Performance
However, the current economic condition that many countries cross sometimes makes it very difficult for companies to allocate part of their budgets to create exercise rooms or have healthy dining rooms, so that to achieve this healthy goal we must become much more creative.
Tips to help our Employees Improve their health
To procure the health of our employees, we can try certain practices that will not cost us much money. Some of them are:
- Have in the dining area a series of healthy snack foods. In some companies there are designated spaces for employees to make snacks, in them we can make available to our workers tea, yogurt, fruits, etc.
- You can propose to your employees that at least once a week each collaborates bringing a healthy food to share, as a way to create a culture of health.
- You can hire a sports instructor a couple of times a week to give classes to your employees or even informational talks about nutrition and exercise.
- We can make available to our employees the advice of a nutritionist to help them with their diet and even promote programs in which employees perform a checkup, at least once every 6 months.
- Encourage the employee to use healthier transportation routes such as bicycle use. In some countries the companies give a bonus to those employees who choose the bicycle as a means of transportation.
- You can have a corporate affiliation to a gym, giving your employees the ability to sign up and pay less.
- It promotes group outings to do some physical activity such as climbing the Avila, cycling a route, doing a boot camp, this in addition to helping team work; helps keep our employees active and healthy.
There are many initiatives we have to create a culture aimed at the physical and mental health of our employees, we just have to get creative and help them with the resources we have.
Tips to Strengthen your Business Culture
The most successful companies in the world discovered the importance of the business culture that must be born with the company and develop with it , before beginning any effort within a business we must know what will be the corporate culture that will guide the decisions of our company.
Business culture is the best kept secret of successful companies, a secret they now reveal as a factor of success and is that culture will help us to choose the best, but also to retain the talent we already have.
How do we look for the Corporate Culture?
The most important thing is that you decide what kind of culture you want your company to have, this is achieved by asking your trust team, what is important to us as a company, what we want to be, how we want decisions to be made, which ones Are our values, where we want to go.
Once I have defined what my business culture will be, how can I strengthen it?
Strengthen your Business Culture
- Talk to your employees and listen to them is the best way to measure if the business culture is lived in your company.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your business culture, again for this you must listen to your employees, conduct surveys, and create a relationship that is backed up.
- Define the direction in which you want your company to walk and to improve your processes, do work tables and let ideas flow.
- Always communicate to your employees where the company is going, you can make a business newspaper, executive mails.
- It drives for the change to come. Keep track of all your plans and efforts, empower your employees to implement the necessary changes.
Whatever the corporate culture you believe in, the most important thing will always be to make our employees believe in those values and share them, to feel that they are an important part of the company and to participate in the decisions that are made within it.
What is achieved with the Corporate Culture?
Having more employees committed to the company’s goals, more loyal, more proactive and happier, will allow us to know how to choose new workers that add up and retain the talent that we already have within our company.
Finally what we are looking for is to have productive companies and the well-being of our workers will always be the same as the well-being of the company; they are the most useful and most important tool for the productive development of our business.
If you have not already done so, meet with your employees and begin to establish a business culture in which everyone creates and the road to success will be guaranteed.
Hello everyone! This is Richard Daniels, a full-time passionate researcher & blogger. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Economics. He loves to write about economics, e-commerce, and business-related topics for students to assist them in their studies. That's the sole purpose of Business Study Notes.
Love my efforts? Don't forget to share this blog.