How to Deal with Employees? This is the question that probably asked by a lot of entrepreneurs and today it has become utmost important to address it. Now days, a growing number of young professionals, intelligent and well-prepared, ready to become part of the labor market. These guys are dynamic, they know what they want, they are free and they are destined to change the way we understand the world, so we need a new management model.
How to Deal with Young Employees
Here below are steps to learn how to deal with employees, especially young employees.
- Accept changes
For some business leaders, accepting entry into their payrolls for this new generation can be very hard, because it means that we will have to change the way we do things, but this is a positive factor, because something is always born of change New and innovation is the future.
- The new workers
This new generation of workers has grown in a globalized environment, so they have a different way of understanding the world and expectations very different from the generation that precedes them. They will be the leaders of tomorrow and will certainly bring our companies there if we know how to value them.
- Changing paradigms
Our companies need to change the paradigms under which human resource management was carried out, to adapt to the new times, the company must take advantage of the skills and talents of these new workers and here we will give you some tips for you to achieve it:
- Create a corporate culture
It is very important to create an entrepreneurial culture, aimed at creating teams of productive work, through motivation and a positive working environment. Applying a business philosophy based on the over stimulation of the creativity of the employees and the balance of their personal life and their working life.
How to Hire a Right Employee for your Business
What do we have to change?
- It is basic that the salary remuneration goes according to the position held, in a world so competitive, the highly prepared employees will go to places where they feel better valued.
- It applies the figure of the emotional salary, a type of retribution composed of factors that satisfy personal and professional needs of employees, such as working conditions, possibilities for professional growth, training and family balance.
- It values those employees, listening to their ideas, proposals and suggestions, characterizes the capacity for innovation so this not only motivates them, but can help your company evolve.
- It establishes a relationship of trust, flexibleschedules, evaluates performance and results, not assistance, allow employees to choose their schedule and give them the opportunity to discover when they are more productive.
- New generations are much more familiar with technologies and the world ofsocial networks. You can take advantage of that, you can make them integrate your company into the digital world. Remember, innovation.
- Promotes creativityand allows you to undertake with your new ideas, this will always benefit your company.
- Promotesteamwork between the youngest and the most experienced, this feedback between experience and innovation will bear fruit to your company.
The most important thing is to accept as something positive the idea of welcoming a new generation of workers who will renew the spirit of our companies and help guide them into the future. Do not be afraid!
How to improve the Work Climate
One of the secrets of business success is the business culture, in short, to create a space where the work team shares the same values and goes in the same direction. But finally in the day to day we have to understand that we work with people and we have to learn to live together.
1. Do your part
A pleasant work environment is what attracts the best workers and also what retains them in the company, is the key to creativity and productivity, but often does not depend on the company but each of us as workers, Do our part to maintain harmony.
2. A shared space
And it is to understand that the space of each one ends when the space of others begins, work is also a home that we share with other people for an important amount of time, that is why it is necessary to implement a policy that promotes respect among peers Work and harmony.
3. The role of the company
As part of the corporate culture of the company, you should promote some kind of behavior or rules of coexistence, a do’s and don’ts within the company, with the aim of creating a pleasant environment. The rules do not have to be written, but the company must pass them on to its workers.
Tips for learning to work together
- If someone wants to listen to music can do it perfectly using a headset.We do not all share the same musical tastes, nor do we all like to work with music.
- Make your meals in the designated area.Eating at the desk when we share space with other people can be annoying; no one wants to go into an office that smells like food.
- Set a temperature that is standard, both neither too cold nor too hot, pleasant for everyone; the idea is that everyone is comfortable inside the premises of the company.
- Meet your co-workers.Especially in large companies usually happens that you do not have direct contact with all co-workers. Companies should promote meetings where workers know each other and interact.
- Do not be late.It is rude and disrespectful to the company and your co-workers if you are late all the time.
- If you have a managerial position, try not to scold your employees in front of others, it is uncomfortable and disrespectful.
- Do not use strong perfumes, leave your cell phone on when you are not or talk on the phone aloud, generally try not to disturb others and respect personal space.
Hello everyone! This is Richard Daniels, a full-time passionate researcher & blogger. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Economics. He loves to write about economics, e-commerce, and business-related topics for students to assist them in their studies. That's the sole purpose of Business Study Notes.
Love my efforts? Don't forget to share this blog.