How to attract employees to stay with you and in your business, especially when they become experience guy? We often talk about establishing strategies to connect our company with its customers and consumers, we talk about the engagement and loyalty of our users, but before reaching those goals we must seek the commitment within the walls of our own home. It has utmost importance to know how to attract employees and motivate employees to stay with you for a longer period of time.
Getting connected with our employees should be our priority, attract talent and retain it in our company. Our employees choose us daily, want to work for and with us, because they feel loyalty and commitment to our organization.
The Welfare of Our Employees
The ideal state for a company is to provide the general well-being of its employees, reflected not only in actions aimed at monetary but also emotional well-being, which reflects corporate values in our own customers and generates productivity.
How to Attract Employees
Below are 6 strategies that may allow you to learn How to attract employees and new talent to be the part of your team.
- Build a corporate culture:This is essential to any organization, because it reflects who our company is, what social rules will guide it, what are the standards under which it works and how to reach the goal.
- Give values to your company:Part of the corporate culture is the values that your company has, it is very important to define them and pass them on to our employees.
- Set Fair Remuneration:A fair wage is basic to retaining our employees; talent will always find a place where they pay you better so you cannot stay behind.
- Emotional Salary:Since not everything is money in life, there are other ways to give back to our employees for their effort and that is by offering those flexible hours, day care, family leave and even free time to work on their own projects.
- Create a harmonious work environment. If we want employees to feel at home, we must offer them a workplace that provides comfort, good conditions, lighting, cheerful colors and also a friendly atmosphere in the emotional, highly communicative and creative.
- It allows your employees to grow with the company:It is not productive for the company to slow the organic growth of its employees, quite the contrary. The company must always ensure that its employees learn more and aspire to higher positions, within an internal system of promotions.
How to easily Incentives the Work team?
With more than 21 years of experience in the Venezuelan market, offers easy-to-implement products that cover different personal expectations needs for different types of workers:
Food Pass: ideal instrument to comply with the Law of Food.
Health Pass: it is a solution that allows covering expenses of integral health and physical well-being.
Pass Basket: incentive exchangeable for clothing, footwear, toys and food.
School Supplies Pass: allows covering costs for the return to class or school period.
Toy Pass: key product to choose the desired gift.
Incentives: product that allows offering the payment of the benefit of nursery.
Do you Know How to Work as a team?
There is no job interview in which we are not asked if we know how to work as a team, this capacity is one of the most sought and appreciated in today’s working world, and although we always respond “yes, of course”, the truth do we consider ourselves Able to work as a team ?
The importance of Teamwork
Today, experience has shown to the most productive and large companies in the world that teamwork is essential for their performance and productive performance. Team vision is based on a group of people who share values and goals.
But reality is not always that, companies are increasingly dedicating efforts to build and strengthen that corporate culture desired to make all its members think as one and work towards the same goal. Considering diversity within the company is the first step towards achieving this goal.
Different ideas, different People
No matter how much money we invest in motivating our employees, there will always be situations that offer unique challenges for the team in which they can be strengthened or broken, that depends not only on the corporate culture but also on the individual characteristics of our employees.
Always within a company converge different visions, different people, personalities influenced by their own environment, culture, background; Against this we cannot fight, so the company must always strive to have people in your team capable of working as a part of the whole beyond these differences.
You are a team Worker
As employees we have to evaluate and correct our own attitude in the face of the challenge of working for a team and aligning our needs and values with those of the company. Of course, many factors come to play here but our attitude towards work and the company are the beginning of everything.
Learn How to Work as a Team?
- Do not take it personally. In the workplace there is a lot of competition so the sometimes negative attitude of others should not affect us personally, do not let the decisions of others ruin your confidence.
- Listen. Working better with others sometimes comes down to simply listening to what they think or what they have to say, even if we do not agree, listening is not only a sign of respect but allows us to establish consensus.
- Be curious. Curiosity allows us to learn and understand why others think as they do, and discover ways to resolve situations for which we must always be open.
- Be an influence to others. Impregnate with your positivity and your optimism to the members of your team, sometimes we have to be each of us who radiate with new ideas the operation of a team.
- Meet your peers. If the company does not promote activities outside the office, do it yourself, get involved with your colleagues in other environments and in situations where there is less pressure, this greatly facilitates sharing.
Hello everyone! This is Richard Daniels, a full-time passionate researcher & blogger. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Economics. He loves to write about economics, e-commerce, and business-related topics for students to assist them in their studies. That's the sole purpose of Business Study Notes.
Love my efforts? Don't forget to share this blog.