Boost your Brand in Social Networks:- The company LinkedIn has been dedicated to investigate the trends of recruitment around the world over the years and found that by 2015 61% of companies will have social networks as a favorite means to promote brands. So we must take advantage of this great advantage that social networks give us, not only to know the opportunities offered by the brands and companies that are in the networks, but also to promote us and put ourselves in the sights of those who are looking for talents. Below are few things that must be in your mind before thinking about to boost your brand in social networks.
Boost your Brand in Social Networks
- What is personal branding?
Like companies or trademarks, you also have unique characteristics and talents that we can promote and transmit to others with the aim of achieving success in professional relationships. This concept emerges as a practice carried out to find work, taking advantage of that great tool offered by social networks connecting with others, we can promote our attributes achieving a positive perception in others and causing a lasting impression that suggests mutual benefits in the relationship.
- Build Your Personal Brand
We must first of all shape our personal brand , ask yourself what your attributes are, what you can offer or bring to others, what it is that sets you apart from others and makes you unique. Then plan yourself clear goals: you want a new job, change your profession, and make yourself known in your niche.
- Personal Brand Strategy
The first thing we must do is design a strategy that allows us to think and, above all, plan what actions we will take to promote our personal brand in social networks in an effective way. This will depend a lot on our goals.
- Here comes the big question on which platforms should I have presence?
Without a doubt, LinkedIn is an indispensable social network if we want to give visibility to our professional profile, since this is the most important social network within the world of business and professional relationships.
Twitter can be a great tool to promote you as a professional in your sector, there you could share content, comment on topics related to your area and even promote your own content, in case you have a blog.
Having a Blog is a good strategy to attract the people of your niche, in that you can publish quality content and have a relevant voice within your business sector.
Facebook can also serve us to publish relevant content and triangulate traffic through our personal as well as professional networks.
- Power your Personal Brand
Know who your audience is, whom you speak to
Define what your goals are that will depend on the strategy
Optimize your Profiles.
Have a publishing routine
Have a definite language and style
Share the content of other professionals in your niche
Talk to the others
How to Reach Out to your Goals?
If we want to advance in our professional career and in our life, it is important that we set goals and objectives, through which we propose to, achieve and reach our most important dreams. But how can we do to achieve this, what must we do to achieve those goals. The important thing is to define what you want, what your dreams are, once we are clear this, it will be much clearer for us what will be the way to go and especially how we will do it. Keep in mind that it does not matter how big or small that dream is, as long as it is important to you.
Choosing our Goal
So we have a better chance of achieving our objectives is necessary that they comply with a number of features, because a goal vague or imprecise be impossible to reach and leave us dissatisfied and frustrated, when it would be very easy to be realistic in meeting Those dreams.
- Your goal must be well defined. Try to be specific when choosing what your goal will be, this way it will be much easier to make a plan that leads us to it. It is not the same to say “I want to be a better person” to say “I want to learn to jog 10 kilometers within three months”
- If your goal is concrete then it can be measured. This is important so that you can determine at what point you have fulfilled your goal.
- Your goal should be realistic. It must be possible for you to achieve it and this is not about being pessimistic or underestimating, but being realistic and being clear about our possibilities. For me it is more practical to have the goal of jogging 10 kilometers instead of thinking that I want to do the Tour de France next year.
- It must be important to you. The easiest way to reach any goal is when we do it by and for ourselves and getting it will fill us with satisfaction.
- Divide your goal into steps. To reach any goal we must go through a process in which step by step, we reach those small goals that bring us closer to the ultimate goal.
- Ask for help. There is no reason for us to have to reach our goals by ourselves. It is not wrong to ask for help from people with more experience, to inspire us in stories of people who have also reached some goal.
- Be passionate on the road to your goal. Passion is an energy that fills us with strength and courage to reach what we sometimes see as far away. Do not let it vanish, take strength from every small goal and every step that brings you closer to it.
- View. It is important that you see yourself achieving that goal, that you imagine how you will feel, this will not only keep you focused but will fill you with positive energies. So what do you expect to get to work and reach your goals, is to be the person you really want to be.