Recommendations for a Business Appointment:- You already have your company running, you have a good product and a lot of desire to “eat the world”, so it’s time to go out to manage customers and create alliances to enhance your business model. No matter how good your product, when managing relationships there are many factors that will influence the success or failure of your negotiation, so at Here we share a series of practical recommendations to keep in mind when you go to meet with Customers, suppliers or strategic allies.
Recommendations for a Business Appointment
Below are 8 business appointment recommendations that must be in your mind as a small business owner.
- Be prepared: do not come with an idea, it comes with a structured project and the argument of what will be the benefit or the relationship for both parties.
- Respect your time: If you asked for an appointment with the manager and at the time they put you to another person, you can say: “I prefer to reschedule.” If you have the meeting at that time, then you run the risk of not getting another appointment and the thing is worse if the person has no decision power.
- Start the conversation with a “break ice” (preferably with a topic that you know that interests the person). Rotating ice helps!
- Never stop looking in the eyes: that is a sign of self-confidence and handling the situation.
- Do not insist when you do not insist: if they do not want to buy and insist, you are showing hunger, despair. Better not to!
- Accept criticism: Nor there is nothing else “close doors” for someone who is always justifying himself. If you openly accept the criticism, you will appreciate it.
- If you are bad tempered, low-grade or “in bad”, or you inject a dose of good mood or better cancel the meeting. People feel “good / bad vibes” and as the first impression is what counts.
- Be careful with the cleanliness of your hands, your face and the care of your shoes. As they do not know you, unknowingly put the hygiene / neatness filter to measure the type of person with whom they will talk.
Deal with Uncomfortable Questions in a Job Interview
When you are confronted with a job interview, they will ask you many questions, among which your private life, without a doubt, may come to bother in some cases. Although it is very difficult to separate this line of personal and work, you can go ahead and be prepared to face a situation like this. Then professional life helps you to get by on five common questions that may be uncomfortable in a job interview:
- Civil status, number of Children?
how do you organize to combine work and family life ?: the best is to answer, in a concise way, without going into too much detail and making it clear that work and family life are two facets Well differentiated in your life.
- Can you combine the work with the Family?
a question very similar to the previous one, so we must keep in our answer that both plots are well differentiated, so you do not take work home or house to work .
- Are you thinking about being a Mother?
A question, if you are a woman, is usually quite habitual, and may even become out of place. Companies argue that this question lets you know if your commitment will be long term. It is best to be educated and try to take the question to the professional field. Then adds that short term is not a priority nor is it in your plans.
- What are your Hobbies?
Do you play any sport? Be careful to give an image of what we are not. It is best to respond naturally and talk about a couple of hobbies.
- When could you join the Job?
A question that every interviewee wants to hear is logically, if we look for work is that you want to incorporate soon. The answer is clear, as soon as possible. If you are working in another company, it is best to close your previous employment relationship as best as possible, so it will be convenient to request a reasonable time to join your new job, you will prove to be a responsible person. Prepare these answers and you will be successful. But the most important thing is that you are relaxed and always be sincere to succeed.