Innovate is the creation of some product, service or process, which is characterized by something new that comes out of the conventional or common. Innovative people must be creative and productive to be able to achieve what they have in mind, because it is a process that does not stop at an idea, but goes further; is the construction and development of your dream. At Business Study Notes, we list seven habits of innovative people when it comes to boosting the growth of your company. Take note!
Habits of Innovative Visionaries
- Have the full capacity and humility to learn, in an ongoing process. The more experience and success you have, the greater your willingness to continue learning.
- Take advantage of pre-existing networks of suppliers and distributors, whatever your product or service. Focus on what you do best and leave the channels of distribution and supply to those who have proven that they know how to do their job.
- Stay alert to current competition and potential competitors. The arrival of an innovative company with a project similar to yours can alter your initial forecasts.
- Take care of all the aspects related to your initial positioning in the market. A first negative impression on a truly innovative business can be lethal to project expectations.
- Invest the necessary capital, but with criteria of austerity. Try to get the most out of the initial money invested. This will give you more room for maneuver and more flexibility for future decisions and actions.
- That your offer of products and services is personalized. Look for your place in a large market and within a sector of activity with growth prospects.
- Get in the habit of drawing up plans and bringing them to reality. Work to the limit of your possibilities, have a method of action and do not lose sight of the objectives of your project.
Take these tips into account to grow personally and work. Remember to learn from falls, get up and act smart to conquer your goals.
Learn to Communicate your Ideas
There are times when you can have multiple ideas for different specific areas, but it can happen that when exposing them to your superiors or co-workers you feel uncomfortable or distressed.
Here we mention some tips to expose our ideas in front of an audience and negotiate the best solution in case it is not 100% accepted. Professional Life summarizes them as follows:
- Plan your speech in advance
It is important that you make your speech in front of the mirror. You must create a panorama where you can contemplate the pros and cons, the questions they can ask and how you are going to support the argumentation of your exposition.
- Tell a trusted person
This person can be a friend or family to help you polish the most important aspects of your presentation.
- Get the attention of your audience
Here the real value is to keep a visual contact with the receivers, speak in a moderate and slow tone, and explain your idea or make your request accompanied by reliable material that serves as evidence to convince them of your purpose.
- Making you listen is a great virtue at work
For this it is important that you can express yourself in a natural and explanatory way, without many detours, but giving your points of view. As you incorporate more the ability to speak in front of others and impose your concepts with respect and firmness you will realize that it was not as difficult a way as you originally thought.
- Learn how to negotiate in the best way
At work there are thousands of situations that force you to give in, negotiate and reconsider certain aspects. And while each moment has its particularity, there are foundations that serve for all equally. That is, the good trader’s ability is to realize how far the other person is able to accept and under what specific circumstances. The Professional Life Blog reminds you to project confidence and security follow these tips and win the audience.