Must know Project Management Tools for Business:- The new technologies make available to professionals a series of tools that allow them to be efficient in project management. Many of these platforms allow assigning specific tasks to different areas and members of a company and effectively track the work without losing any detail. Faced with this boom, projects are becoming more complex every day, so project managers use these tools to facilitate the monitoring of activities. Business Study Notes points out that planning and controlling the resources, costs and deadlines to meet the objectives of a project or a company can use the following project management tools:
6 Must Know Project Management Tools for Business
Below is the list of 6 project management tools that must be in the mind of every business entrepreneur.
Ideal tool to plan projects, assign tasks, be aware of the updates that are made and track the progress of projects through detailed reports. Its free version allows handling a single project and having 10 MB of storage. Among other options, includes integration with Google Apps and Dropbox, tracking inconsistencies and bugs and forums among other interesting features to manage any project.
The main advantage of BamBam! It does not limit the number of projects that can be done nor the amount of space that users can use with its free version. By contrast, it restricts this version to 10 users. Its main advantage is that it allows to follow the times and also to errors and inconsistencies. It offers the possibility to create permissions for the users and allows the people in charge of the projects to invite clients to see the progress in their projects.
A totally free project management tool for up to 12 users. These can choose between using Bitrix24 in the cloud and having it on the company’s own server. It offers the possibility to create different options for the accomplishment of tasks, to follow the times assigned to tasks and projects as well as to plan the workload of the employees. Through its options of chat, instant messaging and videoconferences, this tool facilitates the communication with each one of the users.
It is a tool that uses a project management system which allows users to move cards that represent tasks to create a visual representation of what phase the development of a project is in. This tool allows unlimited users and projects in its free version, but only uploads attachments up to 10MB.
- Teamwork Projects
Ideal for working as a team because it allows you to keep all your projects, tasks and files in one place and easily collaborate in a group. It also gives the possibility to visualize the projects entirely through calendars, Gantt diagrams and reports that can be configured in different ways. It allows you to manage files with Google Drive, Dropbox and other similar tools.
- Plan Project Management Software
This tool has two similar free programs. First is the 2-Plan Desktop, a downloadable project management system to install on your computer. And second is the 2-Plan Team, a project management tool that works directly on the web.
In the desktop version, project managers can generate animated graphs that allow them to have a complete view of them, create important events and also control systems. With any of the tools described, you will be able to cope with all the needs of a project, allowing this to be successful.
How to choose a Management Software for your Company
We must take into account that we are in a world where technology is present in all areas of life. We must update ourselves and take into account that progress has brought something wonderful: technology and the Internet. In companies, this technology is very important since it greatly facilitates the work, minimizes errors and the time of accomplishment of the tasks, and also increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the workers.
- The first thing to keep in mind when choosing suitable software for our company is to know the use that we will give. The needs of the company and the benefits that we hope are paramount to be able to eliminate from our selection those that do not interest us and to stay with the one that is going to come to us among all that we have to choose.
- Workers and people who will be responsible for using the company’s management software should be familiar with such software. If necessary, provide training courses prior to the implementation of the software.
- Economic theme: we must be clear how much capital we are willing to invest in our company’s software. Obviously, we want the best. But maybe we cannot afford it. So we will have to make sure the price includes some extra or it is a closed pack with no possibility of expansion.
- A competent technical service is essential, must be available to solve any eventuality that may arise and do not leave us thrown at the most inconvenient time. We cannot buy the software at the best price without guaranteeing that the service is good and work when we need it.
- There are complementary services that offer added value to the management software of our company. Many business management software companies know from experience that they must first offer packages of basic software and that, as the knowledge and use of the tool grows, offer other services added to contemplate new tasks of business management.
The work that has to support good business management software should work perfectly so that our company offers the highest possible yield with the best results.
Every company has its way of managing things and that is why we must choose the software that best suits our economic possibilities, is easy and intuitive to handle and that allows us to get our work done with the highest possible productivity. This is what we want to achieve is the increase and productivity of our company, so we must do a comprehensive price-quality analysis to not choose software that does not offer the right services.