Mistakes made by Business Manager : With the immediacy of the social networks, the specialists in the creation of contents for these can often be mistaken. These mistakes do not only refer to errors between the text and the image or confuse the accounts in which it is posted. The failures to which we refer go much further and can affect both your client and your reputation as a professional in Social Networks.
6 – Mistakes made by Business Manager
This is should not happened, it is important to be up-to-date and always review work procedures and methodologies to minimize any type of error. In Professional Life we show you a list of practices to avoid when working as a business manager.
- Be boring. Even for a serious and conventional medium, the language should be agile, brief, motivating to invite reading, and so should be written in the style manual for social networking.
- Share the same text on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – and those that are yet to be created. It is a sign of lack of commitment to the work. Social networks are a space for conversation; as such have different users and language.
- Write with spelling mistakes. Never use auto corrector for spelling mistakes.
- Believe that the work of the CM is to post on Facebook and Twitter and get followers. Be efficient; review the list of functions you have to perform, including planning and evaluating achievements based on quantifiable data.
- Minimize the audience. Measuring it in terms of numbers, forgetting that they are users, who have the right to be heard, and this means evaluating their comments, highlighting them, sharing them, responding (an unusual practice) to fulfill the condition of interactivity.
- Accept more accounts than you can handle effectively, in the case of CM who have freelance status. Be honest with your customers.
It is well known that the day to day of the business manager is very moved, but with a little planning you can avoid falling into the mistakes mentioned above.
Learn About the: The 7CS of Communication
Coaching and Types of Coaching
Through coaching, we achieve the maximum personal and professional development of the people, which leads to a series of changes such as perspective, motivation, commitment and responsibility.
For this reason, there are different types of coaching that are classified according to the work area to which a person is dedicated. Below are the various types of Coaching that you must know as a business student.
- Personal Coaching
Also called life coach, it refers to skills training for daily living. We work on life projects, personal mission, goals, strategies for change, and so on. This type of coaching pursues the well-being of the person in the different areas of life.
- Organizational Coaching
It can be divided into two different types of coaching:
- Business Coaching
It targets organizations or companies in general and not just executives. It includes topics such as empowerment, time management, fostering relationships among workers, productivity, customer satisfaction, teamwork, etc.
- Executive Coaching
Within the types of organizational coaching, this type of coaching is aimed at senior executives. It refers to leadership development and explores interpersonal leadership and communication skills, staff performance, etc.
- Sports Coaching
Sports coaches mainly work on motivation and the development of the full potential of the athletes. It also works on empowerment and leadership skills. In case of injury, they help in the recovery process. In addition, it also works with the coach and referees, and improves the work of the group of athletes, establishing, for example, short and long term goals for athletes. Before applying any coaching technique investigates which fits your type and works on it?