Facebook Marketing Strategy: – Facebook, as we all know now, is a highly sought-after means of communication and above all it offers the possibility of having a real presence on social networks as well as a more relevant approach, its customers, prospects or consumers. Through this article, we will help you acquire the best reflexes to set up an adapted marketing strategy. Below this post is all about the developing your Facebook marketing strategy.
Develop your Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Set your Goals
You can define this goal by including specific criteria such as: I want visits of people between 18 and 30 years old … or even visits of women from 35 to 50 years old. The criteria may be geographical or include other demographic criteria. But in any case, these elements will be guided according to a strategy that you have already put in place.
- Your Required Results
You must define what you expect from your presence on such a social network. Once the expectations are set, you can then build the goals. Here are some examples of expectations that your marketing campaign may include:
- Increase traffic to your website or blog
- Increase the number of fans
- Increase the number of subscribers to your newsletter
- Formatting your Goals
You must now format your Facebook page to reach your goals.
Here are different ways:
- Conversations: The conversations on Facebook are made to stimulate the reaction of the fans. Based on questions that allow knowing better the environment in which we work.
- Images: They allow putting precise visual information you want to share on the network. You can use them on a welcoming landing page, for your products in a gallery or as a vignette for your presentation.
- Links: The links that you propose are there to make the passage between your Facebook community and your other supports. They guarantee traffic to your website or blog.
- Products, services: Introducing a new product to your fans or offering exclusivity to your community is a great way to increase your loyalty or prospect. Make an email marketing to let know that your page exists and on your landing page announce: “becoming a fan, get 10% on your first order.”
- Control, Measure, and Analyze
Control: It is to watch if the comments or the Feedbacks are appropriate to the conversation. Did you know how to regulate your fans? If you do not have any comments or feedback, you will need to adjust your tactics.
- Measure: Tools such as Google Analytics or Facebook Insight measure the impact of your Facebook marketing campaigns on your other media. Is your landing page effective? Did my landing page get the number of clicks you want?
- Report: Facebook provides a report a week informing you about the number of fans, the number of visits to your page, the interactions on your conversations. Facebook reports provide information on the relevance of your marketing efforts on this network.
- Modify, Evolve and Adapt
Control, measure, analyze that’s done! You can now edit, evolve or adapt your Facebook strategy. Your landing page did not give the good results, modify it or adapt it; you find that the comments do not live up to your interactions? We’ll continue, adapt, and test.
Some keys to Success on Facebook
Watch the competition
- Get a professional to accompany you
- Remember to integrate your Facebook strategy into your overall marketing strategy
- Synergize your Facebook strategy using twitter, YouTube and other appropriate media.
But in any case, remember that in this ecosystem of social networks, you need all the time, test and modify. So get ready to experiment!