How to Hire a Right Employee for your Business? This is the question that people especially new entrepreneurs probably ask and it is important to address this issue. The new paradigms of growth and business productivity put all the attention in the employees as the raw material of greater importance and with greater influence on the operation of the company. That is why it is essential that we recruit the most suitable employees, according to our corporate culture.
How to Hire a Right Employee
Here below is the steps by steps process that how to hire a right employee for your business. Just follow these tips and tricks to find the right candidate for your business.
Who is the most suitable Employee?
In a productive work team there must be people who share the corporate culture of the company, who identify with it, as this will make them adopt the values of the company as their own, so we must give greater weight to the personality above of knowledge.
When we say that we want to find the right person, we are talking about people with whom we can work and fit better with our company and our way of doing things. Choosing the ideal candidate can be a difficult task and will surely take us longer than a 10-minute interview.
Hire the best
Hiring can be a long process if we want to hire the best candidate for the position, but keep in mind that in the end this will influence incredibly on the results of the company and its productivity, as an employee who shares our culture will be more motivated in the task to meet business objectives.
What questions should I ask?
What we want is to inquire about the attitude of that candidate, what motivates him, what he likes, what activities he does in his free time, if he prefers teamwork, how much he cares about changes, how flexible he can be, this Will give an idea of the personality and we will be able to evaluate if it would fit in our company.
Tips for hiring the best
- It seeks people whose characteristics fit within the corporate culture, who believe in the objective that moves the company and have values that point to the same site.
- Look for references, it is important that we know how has been the attitude of this candidate.
- Look for people who like to learn new things and do not fear even doing activities that do not know or involve a risk. Propose some game during the interview and you will see how it unfolds.
- Hire people passionate for what they do, the second tribute much more than people with more curriculum.
- In the interview,listen to what the candidate has to say, you will be surprised at all that you can know a person just by listening.
- Hire those who are more creative, have people able to think “out of the box” will serve to bring innovation to your company.
What makes a Great place to Work for You?
The best places to work are built based on evaluation criteria of the relationship that exists between the employees of a company and its leaders, trust, respect, teamwork and motivation to achieve the company’s goals are the pillars of that relationship.
Best Sites According to Employees
According to the vision of the employees, the best places to work, are those in which the company relies on its workers, respect them enough to make them participate in the decisions of the company. In these companies the worker feels proud to belong to that institution and values the team.
The factor to achieve that the employees’ personal objectives align with the objectives of the company, having motivated workers who enjoy their work, is the creation of an organizational culture where creativity and innovation are promoted .
The Best Sites According to Leaders
For leaders, the best place to work is where they can achieve the goals of the company, with motivated employees and highly valued teamwork and the idea of family, framed in an environment of collective trust. The task of the leaders of these companies is to inspire, listen and guide.
How did they do it?
Companies must implement policies and implement programs that seek to improve working conditions, but this is not enough, the most important thing is to establish a culture within the company that has 5 qualities: variety, originality, inclusion, humanity and integration.
6 Characteristics of an Excellent Place to Work
- They are companies where the value of community is promoted, changing the idea of “I” to “we”, shared work and collaboration among employees in search of a common welfare.
- Shared values are created and there is a sense of belonging. Employees take pride in being part of that company.
- In these companies the worker is allowed to develop in diverse areas of work in which he believes that he can be of more value or more productive, alternating the individual work with the work in equipment is highly valued by the members of the companies.
- Flexibility and Adaptation, the adaptability of a company ensures that it is productive and competitive; to achieve this we must have employees motivated to change and innovation.
- In these companies the line between Home and Work is deleted. A balanced work environment, where the personal needs of the employee are valued, in the same way as is done with the needs of the company.
- The leaders of these companies are not dedicated to command, they listen, they are part of the team and the decisions are shared.
What you expect to work in the place of your dreams, remember that there are no impossible and if you want you can achieve it.