Manager Qualities in 10 Management Quotes: – As the world of work continues to evolve, the qualities and characteristics of the managers at the head of our companies have to adapt. The essential qualities of a modern management system revolve around the main themes: the ability to move forward, understanding new technological landscapes, the ability to set an example, to accept being vulnerable and to believe in sharing. Here are 10 quotes about management to discover these qualities!
5 – Manager Qualities in 10 Management Quotes
- Logic will lead you from point A to point B. Imagination and audacity will lead you wherever you want.
- Nothing is done without will, without a little creativity and a certain amount of nerve.
Motivate Employees by Enhancing their Skills
- If you think you are too small to change something, try to sleep with a mosquito in your room and you will see which of them prevents the other from sleeping.
- If you judge a fish on his ability to climb trees, he will spend his life believing that he is stupid.
- Treat an individual as he is, he will remain what he is. Treat it as it should and can become, it will become what it must and can be.
A modern manager will do his utmost to motivate his employees. If the traditional idea of management is based on direction through fear and control, modern management is more focused on motivation, trust and empowerment.
Know how to set an Example and Challenge Oneself
- Nothing is as contagious as example.
- If you have confidence in yourself, you inspire confidence in others.
- Leadership and learning cannot be dissociated.
The manager of today must be committed by getting involved in the field and using the same tools as his collaborators. The latter cannot change and evolve without seeing their leader do the same.
Recognize its Vulnerability
- The greatest glory is to never fall, but to rise again with each fall.
- Do not be afraid of perfection, you will never reach it.
Considering and accepting to be vulnerable is a form of openness and transparency.
Believe in Sharing and Strengthening team Spirit
- When two forces are joined, their effectiveness is twofold.
- Effective action can only be achieved by working together.
- It is not the fact of wearing the same jersey that makes a team, it is to sweat together.
The manager must ensure that his employees connect to each other and access all the information they need to accomplish their mission. He must rely on his collaborators to help him make decisions rather than isolating them from the process.