The Enterprise Corporate Social Network is an innovation that increases the productivity of companies and particularly in commercial services. This tool helps companies in their daily challenges:
How Corporate Social Network Impacts Businesses
- Have fast and smooth internal communication
- Encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Effectively manage the centralization and sharing of documents
- Advancing employees
- Dynamite, motivate and retain sales force
It is this last point that we will address here: motivation of the commercial thanks to the Social Network of Enterprises.
According to the article “Employee Motivation – A Powerful New Model” from Harvard Business Review (August 2008), there are 4 major levers of employee motivation: ABCD.
- Acquire – “Gain” : to be rewarded for their work, gain something
- Bond – “Create link” : social, culture, atmosphere, value sharing and cooperation
- Comprehend – “Understanding” : know your role, know that Is useful to the company, progress
- Defend – ” Defending ” : being safe, transparent, trusting, recognizing
The corporate social network is an excellent tool to work these 4 levers of motivation because it helps you to:
- Collaborate effectively: Creation of private and public working groups to discuss and collaborate on specific projects, sharing information and documents, good practice sharing groups … All these features allow you to effectively promote teamwork, the link social and leverage the talents and skills of each employee.
- Communicate effectively and be listened to: With think tanks on specific topics and ideas boxes, spontaneous publications, comments, simplified file and information sharing, you give your sales people the floor and offer them a real ” Link ” with you and with their peers.
- Communication on a CSR is transparent and accessible to all, which will increase the confidence of your sales people and thus their motivation. Every employee feels listened to, recognized and has the feeling to participate in the success of the company. These reassuring factors will secure him, but also allow him to understand his role in the organization.
- Stimulate and compete: From tracking sales results on profiles, to organizing and animating business challenges with rewards to the key, upgrading performance, you can animate and motivate your teams with an only tool. Some private social networks, such as Incentive, create challenges and thus boost sales. You can reward your salespeople for their results, congratulate their performance and thus act on the “acquire” factor of motivation.
- Developing skills: Creating quizzes, training groups, self-help groups and sharing good practices. With a Corporate Social Network, you train your employees efficiently, quickly and simply. You also promote the sharing of good practices, to make everyone gain skills. It is also a recognition tool where each progression is valued, encouraging then to surpass itself.
With a Corporate Social Network, the 4 levers of motivation set out by the Harvard Business Review are optimized. You offer your salespersons a way to acquire skills and rewards depending on their performance, you give them a tool for social and collaboration, you allow them to understand their true role and to establish their position in the ” And you reassure them on a daily basis with transparency and gratitude. In 2017, the time has come for you to adopt a CSR, the modern motivational tool, complete and effective!